National Board for Certified
© Copyright 1991-2020 and beyound, all pages for this entire web site National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, Inc. (NBCCH) for all pages of this web site including person’s names, locations, Post Office mailing addresses, web addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
This is to inform all certificate holders that the National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists will be terminated by December 31, 2021. The number of professionals certified during the past few years has produced insufficient revenue to sustain the Board into the future. In addition, the office staff have resigned and do not intend to continue working in future. As the executive director for administration of NBCCH, I regret making this necessary decision.
Executive Director for Administration, NBCCH
The National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists (NBCCH) was organized in 1991 as an educational, scientific, and professional organization dedicated to professionalizing the mental health specialty of hypnotherapy. The Board is committed to reflecting the diversity of its constituents and providing information to the public.
NBCCH certified professionals include: State licensed addictions and substance abuse counselors, chiropractors, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, psychiatric nurses, physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, physical therapists, school counselors, clinical social workers, and pastoral counselors who are clinical members of the American Pastoral Counselors Association.
If you are a mental health or medical professional with hypnotherapy training, and you want to acquire training in hypnotherapy, click here.
The Values of NBCCH:
The National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists’ core values are integrity and dedication to excellent service. These core values provide the means for guiding and evaluating operations, planning, and NBCCH’s vision for the future.
The Mission of NBCCH is to:
· Establish national and international standards for certification for health-care professionals trained in the art and science of clinical hypnotherapy, and provide a highly respected credential for health-care professionals who practice hypnotherapy;
· Sponsor and evaluate educational activities to improve the skills of those providing hypnotherapy services to members of the public;
· Promote public and professional awareness of the benefits of hypnotherapy;
· Promote scientific investigation into the uses of hypnotherapy;
· Become the most respected hypnotherapy certification board for health-care professionals who provide services to the public;
· Be the best place for consumers to find highly qualified Hypnotherapists;
· To improve the consumer’s knowledge concerning hypnosis and the services provided by qualified Hypnotherapists;
· To Improve the quality of hypnotherapeutic services rendered to the public.